If you browse this site means you accept the following terms & conditions:
1- Oman Respiratory Society (ORS) is a scientific society concerned with conducting and organizing various thoracic courses and conferences.
2- Products that require financial transactions made by Online Payments are mainly concerned with Payment of the fees for ORS membership and various ORS courses, conferences, and activities.
1. ORS Membership is open to all the thoracic related personal and currently the membership.
2. Members are required to renew their memberships annually and all memberships expire on 31st December of each year.
3. ORS members of the thoracic category are also required to become members of the Oman Medical Association (OMA) and they can pay their OMA membership fee through ORS or pay it directly to OMA.
4. Members are entitled to several benefits which include registering for different courses and workshops which are organized by ORS at reduced fees or sometimes with no fees.
5. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, ORS reserves the right to alter the venue and/or speakers. Any substitutions or alterations will be informed.
Once payment is done online thru the payment gateway An electronic ticket (eTicket) and an invoice will be sent to your email. Your tickets will be located in your account and will be available for you before the event. Visit My Account to locate your Electronic/eTicket type.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1- Full payment of registration fees prior to the events is highly recommended to guarantee the registration for the event and avoid disappointments due to limitations of available seats.
2- Once the booking is submitted and received by ORS it cannot be canceled or refunded. Unless the event is canceled by ORS for which refunds will be made using the same payment method where possible.
Last updated on 6 February 2021