If you browse this site means you accept the following terms and conditions:
1- Oman Respiratory Society (ORS) is a scientific society concerned with conducting and organising various thoracic courses and conferences.
2- Products that require financial transaction made by Online Payments are mainly concerned with Payment of the fees for ORS membership and various ORS courses, conferences and activities.
1. ORS Membership is open to all the thoracic related personal and currently the membership.
2. Members are required to renew their memberships annually and all memberships expire on 31st December of each year.
3. ORS members of the thoracic category are also required to become members of the Oman Medical Association (OMA) and they can pay their OMA membership fee through ORS or pay it directly to OMA.
4. Members are entitled to several benefits which include registering for different courses and workshops which are organised by ORS at reduced fees or sometimes with no fees.
5. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, ORS reserves the right to alter venue and/or speakers. Any substitutions or alteration will be informed.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1- Full payment of registration fees prior to the events is highly recommended to guarantee the registration for the event and avoid disappointments due to limitations of available seats.
2- Once booking is submitted and received by ORS it cannot be cancelled or refunded. Unless the event is cancelled by ORS for which refunds will be made using the same payment method where possible.